Learning G.R.A.C.E., Inc.
Learning G.R.A.C.E., Inc. is based on the belief that the development and growth of youth, young adults and adults is of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.
- Learning G.R.A.C.E., Inc. believes in financial literacy and also believes that the most important financial tool is not a product – it is knowledge. That is why this organization will offer financial literacy workshops to youth, and young adults. The financial literacy workshops that will be offered meet the National Standards in K-12 Personal finance Education.
- Learning G.R.A.C.E., Inc. will focus on employability skills by providing youth and young adults with an opportunity to learn workforce skills and prepare them for future job possibilities through career exploration.
- The primary goals of our technology programs are to provide youth, young adults and adults with access to technology training, develop technical skills, promote workforce readiness and support academic performance.
- Our philosophy is that the arts are an integral part of our youth and young adult development. Through our Music, Art, Dance, Drama and Photography classes’ youth and young adults will develop confidence, self expression, and a sense of creativity, cultural pride and awareness.
- Our everyday living skills workshops for youth and young adults will identify those life skills that they need to make decisions, solve problems, communicate effectively, think critically, and set goals.
We would welcome the opportunity to support your needs and deliver excellent training, workshops and programs.
18605 Le Dauphine Place
Lutz, FL 33558